A Better Way to Do Business
At Dorfin, the pursuit of excellence is a company-wide objective. With Dorfin’s management demonstrating a real commitment to quality service and products; our employees welcome the challenge for continuous improvement and welcome customer feedback on how we can improve. We continually work to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Benefits of Doing Business with an ISO 9001-2008 Certified Company:
- We inspect our products to ensure that the quality of our products is consistent with the specifications of the product.
- We source products from suppliers with the objective of getting the best combination of value and quality for our customers.
- Dorfin’s Quality Management Systems and processes are continually reviewed and assessed with the objective of improving the reliability of our internal operations to exceed customer requirements.
- We measure and monitor customer satisfaction and take corrective actions in any areas where problems occur.
- Our fill rates and on-time delivery rates are close to 100%.
- Non-conformances for product quality, returns and errors are exceptionally low.
What is ISO & what does ISO certified mean?
- The acronym ISO stands for International Standards Organization.
- ISO is a network of the national standards institutes of 157 countries, one member per country, with a Central Secretariat in Geneva, Switzerland, that coordinates the system.
- When a company, such as Dorfin, states that we are ISO 9001 certified it means that we have been certified by an independent auditing firm that we have a systematic approach to managing our business process.
For further explanation or to provide feedback contact firstname.lastname@example.org.